Sunday 9 January 2011


Owh..owh owh..it is so empty..i deleted all the older posts due to the new year..New year should be a new beginning and a new life..Forget the past(except form4 syllabus)..2011 mean what?2011 simply means a year for me to struggle hard to shoot my goals..It had been 1week of schooling..it was exhausted..

Hey readers..where have you been in new year's eve?Probably count down at somewhere else...i was count down with my family at The Curve as usual...Omg..it was extremely high!No words could described it..by the way there were crowded..it is consider late for me to update now..today is the 9th days of january..

Most probably my blog would be always full of dust this year..my schedule is just pretty tight as i could describe..it will be ages to update the next post..Okays..lets count down for cny..it is around 3weeks away from now..Bought your new clothes for cny??Lets take action!

No comments:

Post a Comment